Wintel / Network Engineer - Lincolnshire - Contract
I am hiring an experienced Network Engineer for a large manufacturing organisation based in Lincolnshire. This is a Contract position, initially for 3 months, but highly likely to extend beyond this point.
Skills / Experience required
- Proven experience of 3rd Line Support
- Experience working on Server or Network side - if you have both, this is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, and be confident enough to run smaller projects whilst liaising with stakeholders, and also be confident enough to work alongside the Project manager on larger assignments
- Experience working within a Cisco environment, and use of Hyper-V for virtualisation
- Highly competent with Exchange, Server, Scripting, HP Storage, SQL, Real World
Please apply online with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job