Network & Telephony Engineer
Annual salary of up to £43,000
This organisation prides itself on working differently to set themselves apart from their competitors. In recent years they have transformed their business, and their ways of working are now key to ensuring their people are aligned and working towards the same goals. They are always looking for ways to be the best and improve in what they do so they can continue to thrive.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join an IT Operations and Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for design, installation, maintenance and support of computer communication networks and telephony systems in order to provide maximum performance and availability of services for company staff, customers and partners.
You'll definitely have:
- Strong experience of installation and support of enterprise scale network and telephony infrastructure
- Network engineering experience
- Preventative maintenance planning & execution
- Firewall configuration experience (e.g. Juniper, CiscoASA)
- Switching and routing solutions
- WAN and LAN connectivity and optimisation
- Data centre technologies (e.g. VMWare virtual switches, Brocade Fibre)
- Network performance monitoring
- Telephony systems (e.g. VOIP, MiTel)
- Cabling solutions and patching frame design
- Valid UK driving license
You might even have:
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience of defining and monitoring SLA’s
- Disaster recovery solutions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata)
- Pension plan
- Share save scheme
- Range of voluntary benefits (e.g. health care cash plan, discounts with major retailors)
- Bonus scheme
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.