Network Engineer(s) required for my client based in Leeds for a permanent role paying anywhere between £20-40k (maybe more) depending on experience.
The ideal candidates will have CCNA or CCNP but relevant experience will suffice.
The primary responsibilities of the role of Internet Support Engineers consist of:
• Supporting existing clients via ticket systems, phone and email.
• Installation and maintenance of servers (OS/HW).
• Network configuration (various Soho equipment and Cisco).
• Network monitoring and alert response.
• VoIP configuration.
• Previous significant (within a year or more) commercial / production / live experience of IT Systems/Support.
• Vlans, static and dynamic routing.
• Enterprise Cisco, including Cisco ASA, 18/19/28/29 series routers, 29/35/37/65 series switches.
• Voice over IP (CPE to core).
• ADSL / SDSL / EFM / Leased Lines.
• Email (Anti-Spam/Relay).
• Web hosting/control panels.
• Knowledge of one or more server operating systems (Windows, Linux etc).
• General PC/Server hardware knowledge (swapping drives, PSUs, memory).
• Understanding of common protocols (FTP, HTTP, SMTP).
• TCP/IP (and essential tools - traceroute, ICMP etc).