Our client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecoms services providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- This role is based between in the office and on client sites.
- Manage and provide assistance with the technical project delivery cycle from design to installation.
- Design and implement technology based solutions.
- Ensure that the designed technical solutions meet client expectation and compliance requirements.
- Support the Service Delivery team to meet agreed service levels and standards.
- Work closely with the account team and deliver necessary technical pre-sales support.
- Produce correct and up to date technical documentation that is readily available to teams.
- Always maintain high standards of technical knowledge and attend trainings, workshops as/when required.
- Establish excellent working relationships with clients to maximize business opportunities.
- Contribute to the success of the team and continuous business growth.
- Work towards becoming an expert advisor in a chosen filed.
Skills & Experience:
- CCNP qualification or equivalent to that.
- Proven background in project implementation and providing support.
- Troubleshooting and configuring experience: Switching, Routing, Wireless, QoS, BGP, Multicast.
- Strong knowledge of Network Operating Systems such as: NX-OS, Cisco IOS, IOS-XR.
- Knowledge of Cisco / Aruba based Wireless solutions: Standards and best practices on 802.11| Security features like ISE, 802. 1x | Wi-Fi network planning, site surveys and physical wireless placement planning | Maintenance and configuration and update of Cisco Prime from 2.0 to 3.1
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding team player and contributor.
- Desire to grown and improve on own technical knowledge.
- Demonstrable ability to coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Commercially aware by nature.
- Technical Solution Design
- Solution Implementation
- Switching and Routing