Initial 3 Month Contract Requirement
Venn Group is currently working with a leading healthcare client recruiting for an IT Network Engineer to join their Network Engineering team for a temporary assignment.
Contract: 3 months initial
Responsibilities will include:
- Project managing the N3 migration project, liaising with NHS Clients, lining up migration dates and migrating clients VPN's to the new N3 Circuit
- Ensuring infrastructure improvement projects such as firewall upgrades, replacement of switches and resilience implementation in terms of BGP/OSPF protocols are installed or upgraded
- Upskilling the existing team whenever possible
Experience must include:
- Fortigate firewalls, Dell switches, N3 Network and OSPF/BGP implementations
- Project Management skills
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Advantage having an experience with ASA firewalls, Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco switches, Nagios monitoring (Zabbix), WSUS and WDS Services
If you are interested and seeking a new challenging and rewarding role and your experience closely matches the specification please send your updated CV to Alice Richardson on or call on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.