Network Engineer - Woking, Surrey - £35,000-£50,000
Juniper, Cisco, Riverbed, WatchGuard, VoIP, Fortinet
A leading IT distribution company is urgently looking for a Network Engineer with previous experience at 2nd line level is required to aid with in house support as part of a large consolation of networks and infrastructure as they continue to expand their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a broad infrastructure background who has started to, or is looking to focus their skills and specialise within Network support.
- Juniper (JNCIA) OR Cisco (CCNA) hardware support (Juniper preferred)
- Fortinet (NSE4+), Fortigate
- Riverbed - WAN Acceleration
- WatchGuard wireless networking
- Generalist background - Previous experience in a broad technical support role including server support, Windows, VMware
- Voice experience - SIP, VoIP etc.
- Lifesize Video conferencing - Debug & troubleshooting
In house product specialist will be available to aid on training and certifications around any skills gaps in the above requirements.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job