A new opportunity has arisen for an IT Engineer with strong IT infrastructure Support experience including Cyber Threat and Vulnerability management to join a leading Energy organisation in the heart of London. The Network / Security Engineer will be responsible for the management of technical issues which may affect the infrastructure services. The Infrastructure Engineer will act as the escalation point for technical incidents.
The Network Security Engineer will have some of the following skills and experience;
- Juniper SRX Firewall and Switch management
- SSL / VPN administration
- Wireless LAN management
- LAN / VLAN / DMZ and connectivity management
- Storage / SAN management
- MS Exchange
- Server administration
- Qualys vulnerability management
- Cyber Security and IT Security
Some of the key responsiblities will include;
- Implementation of network upgrades and management of Juniper Firewall SRX Serice and Pulse VPN Gateway, switches (Extreme, Cisco, Brocade), WLAN Juniper.
- Network assessment
- Network Administration up to 3rd line support
- Incident management
You will receive a Competitive Salary plus a bonus including a pension of up to 12% and other great benefits.
Please forward your CV urgently.