Network Engineer for a leading Hedge Fund in the City of London. The Networking Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the network, finding low latency solutions for existing networks, Production support of theMulticast, adding or modifying network connectivity to financial exchanges and providing 2nd and 3rd level support for Network technologies.
You will have the following skills;
- Knowledge of Client Server architectures and network design
- Solid knowledge of Cisco IOS/NxOS (Nexus) and other network operating systems
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and data centre network architectures
- Network design, network operation or network automation
- Experience with multicast configuration
- Knowledge of Unix or Linux a pus
- Working knowledge of monitoring tools
- Cisco Certification a plus
The Engineer will be dealing with production issues on the Multicast on a daily basis so it is important that they have strong Multicasting experience. Your experience could have been gained in a broadcasting, IPTV, Telecoms / Mobile or any sector where multicast is used.
The Salary on offer is up to £80,000 + up to 30% Bonus + other great benefits.
Please forward your CV urgently..