We are an IT innovation business, offering expert consultancy, business transformation and managed services that empower clients to do great things. We’re passionate and enthusiastic about what we do, and we use our expertise along with our technical capability work in partnership with our clients to help increase productivity, accelerate growth and deliver outstanding user experiences through our technology and service propositions.
The Network Engineer delivers support services from the Block Operations Centre to clients across Retail and Healthcare sectors. You responsible for ensuring that Collaboration support services are delivered to Block’s internal staff and enterprise clients within agreed service levels. Focus is on meeting our client’s business, technical and IT service management needs. The result being right first time, quality managed services.
- First contact call handling services
- Recording and monitoring of all fault calls & requests for service
- Deliver incident management activities to agreed service levels
- Deliver monitoring and managed services activities to agreed service levels including; Requests for Service, Real time monitoring and alerting, Back Up Services
- Hardware and software maintenance and management
- Vendor TAC management, including hardware returns to manufacturer, within agreed customer service levels
- Ensure ongoing document management control including technical operating policies and procedures production
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- ITIL Foundation
- 1-2 years’ IT experience in IT, working in an environment that operates to good industry standards
- Technical awareness in enterprise network environments. Technology areas include
- Security - ASA, FirePOWER, ISE, ACS, Stealthwatch, DNS Umbrella, Threat Grid, NetScaler, Splunk
- Wireless - Wireless Networks (Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access Points, End Points), Cisco Prime, MSE, Guest Services, RF Planning and CMX
- Routing & Switching - Cisco Catalyst and Nexus family access switches, Cisco routers, Software Defined Networking, DNA Centre
- Data Centre Networking (DCI) - Cisco Catalyst and Nexus family DC switches
What you need to do now
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our Enterprise Networks team and want to be part of a growing & innovative company . . . . Click "apply" now.
To be considered for this position, you must have full rights to work in the UK.
BLOCK is an equal opportunities employer, committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of race or ethnic origin, gender identity, family situation, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age. This person specification is designed to help members of Interviewing Panels judge the qualities of interviewees in a systematic and consistent way and in accordance with BLOCK’s equal opportunities policy.
- Network Administration
- Network Services
- Cisco Networking
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'