We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join an established technology company in Exeter.
This is a broad role encompassing all aspects of IT Network and Security operations, providing support and actively contributing to the implementation of business applications and providing out of hours support where required. This will include the delivery of multiple tasks with varying technologies in an exciting environment with exposure to a wide range of emerging technologies. You will operate and support all networking and related infrastructure. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with the Head of IT Security, assisting and advising in driving forward improvements and capabilities which continually improves our security position.
- 3+ years experience in providing 2nd and 3rd level network support.
- Background in supporting data centre related technology such as virtualisation, Cloud, SaaS/LaaS/PaaS including, but not limited to, AWS and Azure.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and be able to analyse problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Good understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within network and security operations
- Self-motivated, capable of prioritising workloads and are keen to develop your own skills and knowledge.
If you would like to investigate this role further please submit your cv for imeediate review.
Required IT operate as a recruitment agency and employment business
- Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Storage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"