Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington – Good commutes)
Salary: to £35k + benefits
Keywords: Network Engineer, Senior Network Engineer, Lead Network Engineer, Cisco, CCNA, Routers, Firewalls, Juniper, Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineering, Network Security Engineer, CCNP, JNCIP, Network Administrator, Network Infrastructure etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer with a fast growing software development company based in the North West. The Network Engineer will join the Infrastructure team and be responsible for ensuring that all of the company’s Network Infrastructure and services are running smoothly.
As the Network Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Network Management, Network Design, Configuration and, Implementation
- Installation of firewalls, Routers and switches leading through to support and maintenance.
- You will be the escalation point for all network technologies and other security protocols.
- Ensuring that the corporate networks are performing to expectations.
- Work closely with all areas of the business to understand requirements on both the Network and Security sides.
We are looking for most of the below:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Cisco networking
- Certified in CCNP / JNCIP or equivalent level of knowledge
- Previous experience of layer 2 technologies
- Experience of working with Network management tools
- Network and authentication services experience.
- Experience of security, including firewalls, routers and switches
- Knowledge of network technologies including MPLS, BGP, QoS and OSPF
- Knowledge of IPS and IDS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing Software company in the North West. You will be rewarded with fantastic career opportunities and the opportunities to progress within. Barriers to progression are non-existent here. You will be part of an exciting work-hard play-hard culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job