Location: - Europe
Rate: - £400-430
Length: - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Role: Network Engineer (Cisco, AWS, Jira)
The ideal candidate will be working a long side a leading telecommunications global that has a global reach. You will be required to be on site with the end client and need to be a good team player, whilst being able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity will be conducted on a 3 month rolling basis and is located in Europe.
- Create Network Designs, Blueprints and Standards for the ACI implementation in 3DCs.
- Deployment and Configuration of SDN Fabrics
- Designing secure network systems, along with configuration and system installation
- Documenting and enforcing standards.
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades
- Establishing policies, defining and monitoring access.
- Network background - DC centric (Virtual network functions, dynamic routing protocols, FW, LB)
- Cisco products / Solutions (routers, switches, ACI)
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
- Background in automated network environments
- Experience with AWS Network Services
- Use of Remedy
- Experience with Kanban Boards
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
- Good documentation skill-sets
The role is looking to start ASAP!!!
***PLEASE APPLY NOW***
Send any relevant applications to