Network Engineer - 3 months initially - Salford based
My Salford based client is currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer for an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Basic Cisco IOS Skills, ICND1, attempting CCNA or Equiv experience
- Networking Subnetting, 802.1q Trunks, Access ports, speed, duplex.
- Cabinet Uplift, Tidying, Patching, installation of Router/Switches
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller, IT Desktop, basic server knowledge
- Basic Telephony, Hunt groups, pickup groups, handset configuration,
- Basic routing / OSPF knowledge
- Network migration projects.
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now - Thanks.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'