Network Design Engineer - SDN - London - Up to £70K
A position for a Network Design Engineer with experience of working in SDN and VLAN environments has become available for one of the UKs leading property consultancies. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in the design of their growing network infrastructure not only in London but across Europe as they continue to expand globally. You'll be part of the team responsible for designing and developing highly available network architectures to help this company achieve their goals.
You must have experience in:
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN)
- Multi-site Software Design Network (SDN) Environments
- OpenFlow Virtual networks or equivalent
- Designed, Managed and Configures Network Infrastructure
- Routing and General Networking (VPNs, MPLS, VLAN)
- Remote Network Management Control Panels
- Experience working in an ISP
What will you be doing:
- Develop integrated network monitoring and performance solutions ensuring system availability and reliability.
- Working on innovative software driven network products whilst in an agile software driven SDN solution environment
- Design and build bespoke configured tenant VLANs
- Manage network maintenance and system upgrades including security configurations.
As the company continues to grow and expand globally travel will be required throughout London offices and the occasional trip abroad (Europe for now). They offer world class training to constantly help you grow professionally and help you to achieve professional goals and ambitions. Not only that but they offer a great starting salary plus benefits including flexible working hours and your own Mac laptop.
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for and have all relevant experience then don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please email your CV to
Key Words: Network engineer, Network Architect, SDN, VLAN, ISP, Network Design
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.