This organisation are doing a lot of work around various projects and going through a lot of change on site.
They are looking for a Network Consultant to help with their cloud Programme.
- Job Title: Network Consultant
- Location: London
- Duration: 3 Months
- Day Rate: £350-360
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below
- Highly desirable experiences: Cisco wireless access controllers 5500 series; Cisco Meraki; SD-WAN, SD-Access, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco AMP, Cisco ISE and Cisco ACS
- Must have been involved in network documentation
- Must have basic understanding of network design
- In-depth knowledge of traditional WAN and SD-WAN solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco hardware spec, licensing & indicative costings.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture methods such as TOGAF principles.
- Must have solid experience in network design, engineering and architecture
- Good knowledge of VMware ESX/vSphere, especially the networking aspect.
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'