Our client is a large Telco Enterprise business, based in Berkshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced Network Architect.
This is the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most intelligent minds in the communications industry. Interacting with key business stakeholders to complete business direction and objectives.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for the design of the network. Including coaching and development of other support and design team members as well as leading project delivery.
- Experience in developing, configuring, managing and supporting enterprise service provider networks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCIE/JNCIE or equivalent.
- Experience of routing and switching VPP protocols, technologies (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, ECMP, STP, MPLS, VRF, IPsec, GRE and TLS).
- Extensive knowledge of Network Security, Threat Detection and Mitigation (Cisco ISE, DPI, Cisco ASA and Firepower).
- Experience in a similar network architecture role or as a consultant proving demonstrable success achieving improved performance, cost efficiency and standardisation.
- Ability to establish, implement and enforce appropriate policy standards to meet business requirements.
It is desirable for the ideal candidate to have the following;
- Familiar with mobile networks and associated technologies.
- Experience of working with Diameter and Radius protocols.
- Experience of working with international technical teams.
- Knowledge of the IOT or M2M communications.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Network Management.
- Experience with procurement of network services and oversight of managed service providers.
37.5 hours per week| Full-time | £70,000 - £80,000
25 days annual leave | Pension scheme
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Enterprise Network
- Network Architecture
- Service Providers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'