- Location: Leeds
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Rate: £500pd - £600pd
- Role: Network Architect
Our client is a leading business who due to their continued growth and transformation they are now looking for a Network Architect to join their IT organisation. This role will define and manage the overall Network reference architecture, strategic roadmap and transition states for the Network architecture. The chosen candidate will be working on critical work steams (WAN) helping to evolve global procured solution network experience (Cisco) as well as helping migrate and existing legacy stack.
We are looking for a Network Architect to play a lead role in the delivery of projects and programmes driving the IT strategic change.
Experience Required for the Network Architect:
- Extensive experience in network architectural roles within major organisations
- In-depth technical knowledge of Cisco products and technologies (Cisco ACI)
- Knowledge and experience of Ansible
- Strong Stakeholder management skills – being able to influence and engage with a number of challenging stakeholders
- Network architecture, design and installation management inc core networks, WAN, LAN
If you are a Network Architect and are looking for a new and exciting contract opportunity – Please apply to this advert, with you up-to-date CV.