Length of Contract - Up to 4 years
Languages - French and English
Network Security Architect with experience of Palo Alto, Panorama, F5, Juniper and Skybox, in order of importance. Also the Architect will have experience of the Unify 3000 serie PBX system
The Technical Architect / Network Architect will be responsible for a combination of operational (complex incident management) and project (design) work.
Security Engineer / Architect will have some of the following skills;
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date.
- Shape the design architecture based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- ICT security management in HQ and in the delegations.
- Writing of documents (management summaries, vision documents, architectural design documents in general, migration documents, road maps, implementation documents).
- Strong technical, analytical & drafting skills.
- Ability to translate high-level management objectives and/or business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong experience in fixed telephony, especially with Unify 3000 serie PBX system.
- As our delegation are not following standardized installation a good knowledge of both manager E for V8 and V9 system and Osbiz is required.
- Some knowledge on Hipath 4000, Daks system or Unify accounting management can be an asset.
- Able to communicate fluently in both French and English.
- Capacity of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Quick learning ability is required, being organized, versatile and results-oriented team player.
- Experience in providing support for enterprise environment.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies and environments.
- IP PBX