As a system administrator you will be part of an experienced IT professional team that will implement, support, and maintain enterprise class IT infrastructure technologies in the UK and EU offices.
- Perform technical research
- Provide lifecycle support to IT systems (implementation, update/upgrade, decommission)
- Maintain IT systems (monitor, update/upgrade, troubleshoot)
- Maintain As-Built-Configuration documentation
- Train / educate fellow IT associates.
As you progress through training you will become familiar with Reynolds UK systems and standards working with a variety of IT software and hardware. The department hours can include working late on occasion to make planned network and server changes; you will also be on a rotational on call schedule for out of hour and weekend escalations.
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Server Storage
- Cisco Switching, Routing, and VPN technologies
- Network Configuration Management
- Network High Availability.
- Able to manage crisis situations e.g. critical server failure, network issues affecting business
- Strong work ethic and good team member
- Reliable, self starter who takes responsibility and ownership of projects
- Project oriented, organised, able to manage projects and oversee completion of tasks
- Willingness to travel to other Reynolds locations in the UK and EU.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund - Discounted monthly rates
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
- Ride2Work - Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
- Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.