The Network Analyst’s role is to support the network systems across the enterprise This includes configuring and troubleshooting the primary & secondary data centre core networks all local and wide area network connections. Responsible for BAU break/fix incident resolution across the global data and voice network and the provision of service requests across a disparate infrastructure estate in the US, EMEA and AsiaPac.
- Use monitoring and analytical tools to maintain a robust data network.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to resolve and escalate issues if required
- Raise appropriate change control requests when required.
- Maintain up to date technical documentation.
- Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Certifications in; Avaya/Nortel, Cisco CCNA, Checkpoint
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, WiFi, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP
- In-depth knowledge of network management and analysis tools, including Castlerock (SNMPc)
- Experience working in a switched and routed environment
- Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware
- Skilled at configuring switches, routers etc.
- Knowledge of Nokia Checkpoint firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other network security measures
- Knowledge of VOIP
- Knowledge of Riverbed
- On-call availability for 7 days per month
- Occasional site visits UK wide and Europe
- Occasional out-of-hours implementations/testing
- Working with a team of four like-minded engineers
- UK Driving Licence preferred
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Intrusion Detection
- Network Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'