Optoma are currently implementing NetSuite ERP system, we are looking to hire an IT Applications Support specialist to undertake NetSuite ERP implementation with other members in the team and future development work on the firm’s line of business applications. The role requires a high level of knowledge and experience of the NetSuite ERP platform and component modules, in both an administration and development functions.
The role works with IT Application Tech Lead in the team and reports to the IT Manager directly and will have you supporting the implementation, ongoing developments, and support of the firm’s line-of-business applications. You will take ownership of the firm's core business application (NetSuite), which is integrated with other specialist applications such as Webshop, Product Master Portal, Serial Number Tracking, Marketing and B2B platforms.
Your responsibilities in this role will cover:
- NetSuite ERP Implementation Support.
- The ongoing exploitation of NetSuite and other Optoma systems.
- Further development of the firm’s reporting capability by building data warehousing (defining requirements, specifying the work required and managing delivery, test & release cycle within the Optoma IT Application Team).
- Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet the business requirements and providing support, administration and development of the NetSuite application environment utilised within the business.
- Deliver business analysis, solution design, specifications, configuration, development, testing and training. Define business processes to align with NetSuite processes, and configure NetSuite forms, roles, items in Sandbox and prepare deployment bundles, as well as design and develop NetSuite workflows.
- Support IT Manager and CFO with related tasks as required.
Your Skillset Required:
- Netsuite Cloud-based ERP application / services support experience.
- Experience and knowledge of NetSuite ERP system in CRM, SCM, Finance and Planning modules. (Previous ERP implementation experience and Inhouse Repair Management SuiteApp Sererra knowledge would be advantageous).
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting & development capability.
- Ability to define & support application development & API data integrations.
- NetSuite Administration and Creating Suite Script for Client scripts, Workflow scripts, User event scripts, Scheduled scripts and Portlet scripts.
- Documentation and communication of business workflows.
- Management of NetSuite system updates.
- Data migration including import and exports.
Candidate Specification Qualifications
University graduate with relevant IT qualifications
Optoma Europe Limited is an award-winning developer of high-resolution projection, a digital display product for consumer, education, business, and professional audio video.
Based in Hemel Hempstead; Optoma Europe provides sales, marketing and servicing throughout EMEA with regional offices in Germany, France, Norway, Benelux & Spain.
Turnover exceeds €100M with a Headcount of approximately 130.
Optoma is an innovating company, continually introducing new products to facilitate drive the projection and large screen display markets. Please refer to our website for further details on www.optoma.co.uk
The Parent Company is Optoma Corporation with its Head office in Taiwan.
Working for Optoma in the UK, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 27 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
- Program Development
- System Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'