NetSuite Consultant with a solid background in BI reporting and financial systems analysis is sought by a market leading logistics and property company based in South Birmingham. Utilising 100 years worth of international contacts this organisation helps brands establish themselves in new worldwide marketplaces.
Working in partnership with NetSuite this organisation successfully implemented NetSuite in 2020 and are now looking for a permanent NetSuite Consultant to champion the company wide utilisation of the ERP system working closely with the Finance and IT Directors to deliver increased functionality across the estate.
This NetSuite Consultant based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- Proven track record of delivering post-implementation support for NetSuite ERP
- A solid background in data/ BI reporting
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven ability to document and communicate newly implemented workflows
- Any Suite Cloud exposure would be a real plus
In return this NetSuite consultant based near Birmingham will receive:
- A starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000 DoE
- Company car
- 8% private pension scheme
- Bupa private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary review
- Personal development scheme
- Access to on-site wellness centre
So if you are a NetSuite Consultant that is looking to join a company that values integrity and staff fulfilment as the cornerstone of its success then please apply now to be considered.
£50,000 - £60,000
NetSuite, BI, Data, SQL, SuiteCloud, Stakeholder engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'