NetSuite Administrator / Up to £45,000 / Manchester
One of our largest Manufacturing clients based in the UK are looking to expand their team within their Manchester head-office. This expansion will start with an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join their IT team and take control of the NetSuite ERP system. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your NetSuite knowledge and progress your NetSuite career onto the next level.
- NetSuite Administration/ Super-User
- Project management for on-going/ future developments
- User Training
Skills and Experience:
- NetSuite Experience mandatory
- Manufacturing industry/ NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing Module experience highly desirable however will consider candidates from different backgrounds.
- Workflows, Dashboards, Customisations, Configurations and other general NetSuite administration exp
To apply, simply submit your CV today. This is an urgent role and will be filled quickly.
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to or alternatively call me (Thomas) on
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job