A .NET Developer is required to join an international award winning digital agency based in Solihull working on international projects.
.NET Developer, C# Developer, Web Developer
.NET, C#, Website Development, CMS (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico)
up to £35k, excellent benefits, pension, death in service, 25 days minimum holiday plus bank holidays, free breakfast, free parking, eye care plus much more
Solihull, commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Wolverhampton and Bromsgrove
We are looking for a .Net Developer to work within a team of Web Developers working on award winning digital solutions for some well-known clients.
The ideal .NET Developer will be developing high quality, client and server site code for websites. The right developer will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work well within a team. You will have experience developing world class solutions, working with C#, ASP.NET and using CMS such as Sitecore or Umbraco.
This role is only suitable for developers who have digital agency experience.
The company are an award winning global digital agency who provide advertising and digital solutions to some really well know clients.
Must Have Skills
- Ability to build first class websites using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience in building complex systems such as booking engines and ecommerce sites
- Experience working in an Agile Working Environment
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Excellent experience with Git version control
- Knowledge of MVC principles
- Advanced knowledge of server and infrastructure, such as MSSQL and IIS
- Experience with CMS's such as Umbraco, Kentico, Episerver or Sitecore
- Experience creating RESTful architecture and external API's
Up to £35k, excellent benefits, pension, death in service, 25 days minimum holiday plus bank holidays, free breakfast, free parking, eye care plus much more
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Alice Patterson or Emma Stevens now, or call us on for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.