.NET Web Developer
.Net Web Developer Skill and Experience
- End to end software development process, including design and documentation, comments and version control
- Gathering end user requirements and creating non-technical documents for both developers and users to understand
- Software architecture and design best practice
- High quality programming and established programming patterns
- Managing your own work load and review team code
- CMS & eCommerce web solution experience
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"