.net Web Developer
£40,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a .net Web Developer with experience of managing, building, improving and maintaining the front and back end of a successful international public facing website. You will work closely with other members of the digital marketing team and external agencies using the Agile development methodology for various improvement projects.
- Planning and prototyping new functionality and applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices for software development
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Identifying and fixing bugs in existing projects
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Collaborate with designers, developers and project staff to complete projects in a timely manner
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements within web development
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/HTMl5/CSS practices
Essential experience, knowledge and skills.
- Experience of ReST API
- Self-driven, but also has the ability to work closely with a team.
- Must be able to work in an AGILE project management environment
- Experience with Orchard CMS
- Graduate with Engineering or Computer Science related degree.
This is an outstanding organisation that will help you to grow and develop your career, so if you are an experienced full stack web developer, looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to me today.
- Web Developer
- Full Stack. .net