.NET Web Developer
There are exciting times ahead for this established but continuingly growing Software House / Digital Agency. This is an opportunity to work with the very latest / groundbreaking web development technologies.
Our client is an award winning digital agency based in Bedford, with a client portfolio of exceptional UK and Global brands. The client is looking to recruit a capable and motivated developer to work in the exciting field of performance and innovation.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the technologies used by the client include C# MVC.NET 4 to Core 2, SQL Server 2008+, HTML5, CSS3 (BEM Name spacing), Angular2-4 and have a good understanding of web protocols, headers and responses.
The tools mainly used by the client are Visual Studio, Re-Sharper, TFS online, GIT with hosting on Azure and AWS clouds. There are no objections to other tools being used and also it may be advantageous, but not necessary, for candidates to have some experience with other technologies such as PHP
Candidates will need to work with client's own project management software, and will be responsible for logging their time against client projects.
• Two years experience of .NET MVC development.
• Understanding and experience of HTML5, CSS3 (BEM Name spacing), Angular2-4
• Understanding of Analytics tracking including event and cross domain tracking.
• Understanding of Structured Data Schemas • Understanding of Accelerated Mobile Pages
• Positive 'can do’ attitude with good initiative and problem solving skills.
• Natural inclination to continually improve knowledge and skills
• Town Centre location
• 37.5 hour week
• Flexi start time from 0800 to 1000 hours
• 21 days annual leave entitlement excluding bank holidays
• Additional day annual leave for each full year worked to a maximum of 25 days
• Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
• Be part of a dynamic and sociable team
• Weekly Five-a-side and Badminton after hours (paid by Company)
• Opportunity to work for major brands across a range of sectors
• Opportunity to progress skills by working with latest methods and technologies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job