Job Title: .NET Web Application Developer
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Depending on experience
Location: Stoneham, Southampton
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Reporting to: Software Development Manager
Our client is a leading specialist within the automotive industry providing global data management software solutions, customer retention, pricing and asset risk management systems delivered through innovative and fully integrated software modules to 'blue chip' customers. Our clients team represents a wealth of combined experience in the automotive industry.
Due to our clients recent success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a .Net Web Application Developer to join our clients team.
Purpose of .NET Web Application Developer role:
The role of .NET Web Developer will involve working throughout the full software development lifecycle on web based projects. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of web solutions.
.NET Web Application Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new Web based applications
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
.NET Web Application Developer Essential skills and attributes:
The ideal candidate for the role will have 3+ years of commercial experience within .NET development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ASP.NET and C#
- Experience of working with database driven web applications and an understanding of basic SQL and relational database design concepts preferably using Oracle and PL/SQL
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Experience of using an issue tracking system such as Jira
- Experience of using a source code control package
- Good written communication skills (for documenting purposes)
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Understanding of the automotive finance industry
- Experience of mobile application development.
.NET Web Application Developer Benefits Include:
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on knowledge/experience)
- Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch) although, due to the global nature of the business, some flexibility will be required.
- Company pension and bonus scheme following successful completion of 3 month probation period
- Up to 25 days holiday per calendar year dependant on service
- Company events throughout the Year
If you join our growing team, you'll be working for a company that has market leading products. You will be working with some of the world's leading automotive brands. You'll be part of a team who's passionate about making a difference.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join a forward thinking company that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits as well as job satisfaction and security.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- .NET Developer
- Website Developer
- WEB Developer. ASP.NET
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job