.Net Team Lead
This is a great opportunity for a .Net Developer who has experience of leading a team or is passionate about making that their next move, this is to work for an established development team with a leading software house based near Bangor in North Wales
As part of your role as .Net Developer team lead you will be an integral part of the team working on enhancing existing products and helping develop new software solutions, you will be actively contributing to the development, test & support of Content Management System (CMS). This is a varied role that will gain exposure to development for databases, web sites, desktop applications and smart phone apps.
The main duties and responsibilities as the .Net Developer Team Lead
- Writing of quality code and solutions
- Working closely with Stakeholders, and guiding users through content management, overcoming common issues and establishing best practice
- Supporting a team of developers
- Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of new software solutions
- Detect and predict code defects by peer reviewing code
- Assist in the estimation of tasks
- Development of improvements to existing solutions
- Development of new software
The successful .Net Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Knowledge and ability to write code using C# .NET,ASP.Net, MVC and SQL
- At least 3 years working in a commercial environment
- Strong Communication skills
In return, you will be offered the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in high tech modern offices, developing software used by worldwide organisations and be part of and lead an experienced team.
This job will be based near Bangor in North Wales, with good access to the A55 by Car. Working hours are Monday to Friday 37 hours a week.
If you're passionate about leading a team and developing software solutions, apply today to S2 recruitment who recruit IT and Technical roles across North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'