Tech Lead (Hands on) - Music / Global Record Label
Zone 1, Central London
£70,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
C# / ASP.NET / SQL / NoSQL
I am currently recruiting for a global music brand based in Central London, Zone 1. They are an industry leader who understand tech should be at the forefront of what they do. They are looking to recruit a hands on Tech lead to manage a team of 4 developer whilst still contributing to architectural decisions and hands on coding
The ideal candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the team and in fact the entire .NET offering and provide input on an ongoing basis; to help maximize system uptimes and deliver successful projects on time and within budget.
As a team leader, the candidate will be responsible overall for .NET-based projects to ensure smooth delivery, taking ownership of the quality of work from all team members. The candidate will also be required to direct the team, and conduct regular reviews.
Tasks require an in-depth understanding and ability to implement suitable technical processes that support the .NET eco-system for development, including source control, build, testing, and deployment systems.
I have included a brief description of the tech stack below, if this is of interest please reply with an up to date CV and contact number, I shall be in touch asap.
Tech stack / responsibilities
- Work in Agile environment - participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- System design and architecture for .NET projects
- Producing technical documentation for projects, e.g.: Technical specifications or Hosting/Architecture/Network diagrams
- Provide estimations for the development of specific software systems within a project
- Enhancements, Maintenance and Support of existing applications
- Create Wiki posts and other written content to support the technical team and solution for the business
- Identify new areas or methods of development, and lead the .NET team in their implementation
- Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs
- Due diligence on the implementation of tasks from both individual work and the .NET team to ensure no regression of code, and maintain the stability of the whole project
- Overall ownership of .NET based solutions for quality assurance purposes
- Ensure that all .NET projects are delivered to the required quality standard by getting QA sign-off from a .NET development perspective ready for UAT
- Deliver project code-releases unsupervised and without issue
- Be able to lead in fault-finding and the resolution of issues
- Be first line support for any mission critical or live/production environment issues
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Develop and maintain and ensure team code's in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted practices.
- We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our technology problems.
- Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing.
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations
- Ensure development infrastructure is setup and configured according to company's established best practices. Including areas such as solution structure, source control, continuous integration, and build scripts.
- Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and work with other groups to push changes to production.
- Account for time spent on activities using time tracking application.
- Experience of designing and developing Public Websites
- Experience of team management (.NET & SQL DBA team members)
- Strong experience of .NET development using C#
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- At least 5 years' experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- .NET web services / third party data integrations
- Experience of deployment of code using Team City
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Minimum business or technical degree
- Experience Working with Design Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job