Salary - £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per annum
Key words - NET Developer (C#, C#.NET, dot NET, Angular, MSSQL 2012/14, TSQL, WCF SOAP, REST WCF APIs, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
Our client a software solutions provider and business process expert is looking for a .Net Solutions Developer to join their expanding team.
The .NET Solution Developer will work on a project team for developing customised functionality for our existing enterprise software solution, to meet customer implementation requirements. The role consists of software solution development, and some client support aspects.
This will encompass many facets of software development of varying scope, during all lifecycle stages of project delivery.
The role will be responsible for developing code solutions to extend the behaviour of our core products to meet customer requirements.
The role will be joining as part of a new software development team to undertake cbased custom solutions
Essential Skills Required
Must have strong experience with Microsoft .NET 4+ C# technologies and above
• Using existing class libraries to implement custom behaviour, data flow
• Database access, to MSSQL to read write via stored procedures/TSQL
• Using and creating WCF SOAP and REST WCF APIs
• Using MVC for Views, Controllers, Data-layers
• Altering ASPX webforms to make minor page changes
• Ability to debug and investigate .NET code solutions
• Ability to write clean, efficient, maintainable code and libraries
Must have experience with Microsoft MS SQL technologies 2012/14, specifically:
• Writing efficient, performant TSQL queries against SQL tables, views
• Writing stored procedures and functions
• Ability to debug and investigate SQL code solutions
Must have experience with Web Design/Scripting Languages:
• Writing HTML and CSS, JQuery
• Knowledge Angular to create new product modules
• Must be able to self-manage, self-test, understand and manage client requirements, and deliver via existing delivery process
• Must have good attitude, teamwork, telephone manner and some experience with customer facing scenarios
• Preferable to have experience with solution deployment and environment change control
• Preferable have understanding of IIS and configuration of .NET application within an IIS environment
• Preferable to have knowledge of SSRS, writing SSRS reports
• Preferable to have skill with technical support, resolving client issues if necessary
• Preferable to have formal test-script writing experience
• Preferable to have skill with foundation project management or above
What you get in Return:
Generous holiday, plus benefits
Please Note - If successful the candidate will be CRB checked.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- NET Developer
- dot NET
- C# Net
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job