.NET Software Developer
Salary: £ negotiable
Do you want to be the best? If so come and work for the best
- Are you an experienced .NET Software Developer or looking to take your next step in to a more senior business focussed role?
- Would you love the opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected engineering and project management consultancies in the world?
- Would you like to work with a business who are a top employer in the UK, have a genuine focus on its staff, their professional development and offer an excellent work life balance?
- Would you like to be an integral part of a team, where your direct input will be pinnacle in shaping and delivering major UK projects?
We require a .Net Software Developer based in our Aldershot office to support development of applications, mathematical models and graphical user interfaces. You will be working on applications that give our customers insight into complex issues and help them to make multi-million pound decisions.
The right candidates will need to demonstrate excellent programming and mathematical skills, a desire to be challenged and contribute towards business growth and success. In return, we offer a challenging role, career development opportunities, an empowered and supportive working environment, and a competitive remuneration.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work as part of an agile software development team to produce technical work, as specified by the Project Manager and the Lead Developer;
• Ensure that software developed is both tested and documented;
• Identify the overall project and business goals and help to achieve them;
• Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with colleagues and clients, developing networks of contacts internally and externally;
• Maintain and demonstrate strong technical competence; find new and better ways of carrying out the role.
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other numerate degree;
• A-level Mathematics or equivalent;
• Knowledge of C# or VB.Net or competence in other object oriented or imperative programming languages such as Java, C++ etc.;
• Willingness to learn other languages as the needs of the business require;
• Awareness of relational databases including MS SQL;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Good attention to detail;
• Enthusiastic, pro-active approach;
• Commitment to Software Engineering good practice;
• Excellent communication in the English language, both written and verbal, with colleagues and clients.
• Previous experience in modelling and simulation of real world problems; 3D modelling; physics; user interfaces;
• An interest in scientific and engineering analysis;
• Experience of creating fast, efficient, simple solutions to complex problems, using efficient computer algorithms and data structures;
• Experience of working in a technical or consulting environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'