Xact Placements are working with a Finance based company in Leeds who are actively looking for .Net Developers to develop commercial software for the Financial Services sector. Our client runs a very friendly yet professional environment with plenty of room for career progression. Technology is at the heart of our clients business and they fully understand that they need to invest in this area in order to be a key player in the market. They are already a respected brand however they have big ambitions to grow the company and become a household name.
If you would be interested in being one of the Developers who helps them achieve this then please read on.
As a Software Developer you will use your experience developing commercial software as part of a team to develop and support bespoke solutions for the Financial Services sector.
You’ll be confident taking projects through the development lifecycle following current best practices, design patterns and methodologies. You’ll collaborate within a team of enthusiastic, talented, hard-working developers and be able to effectively communicate with the wider business and 3rd party suppliers. You’ll be organised and accustomed to working in an agile development environment.
- Delivering additional functionality to existing bespoke systems based from a specification
- Development of new projects based off business requirements
- Troubleshooting existing bespoke systems
- Sharing new technology and techniques with the IT team
- New development projects
- Application support and maintenance of our internal systems
- Report writing
- Experience in commercial software development
- Proficient knowledge of fundamental .Net technologies such as C#, Visual Basic, and SQL Server
- Working in a team of developers
- Working in the .Net framework
- SQL server
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Plus Benefits
Location: Leeds: (This position has an option to work remotely however you will need to visit the office on occasions.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'