Our well known Ecommerce client require an .NET Web Developer required to join the Digital Team and work with experienced team of developers on both front and back end web applications.
Our client is looking for demonstrable knowledge working with .Net, however if you do not possess all the skills, they do have a willingness to train and develop.
- Develop, and maintain large scale Ecommerce site
- Migrate existing legacy web applications to latest .Net Framework and compatible with mobile devices
- Working through the full software development lifecycle
- Enhancements, maintenance and support of existing applications
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Professional experience creating, maintaining and migrating .Net, Asp.Net and C# Web Applications ideally within a digital environment
- Experience with .Net with Visual Studio and WCF Web Services some exposure to XML data files
- Experience working with Rest Web Services
- Solid experience developing in SQL Server databases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technology field preferred
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.