- A well-established Global company operating in over 34 countries is seeking an experienced software developer well skilled in .Net to join their Milton Keynes operation.
- This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team of developers who are at the top of their game.
- With a large global company that rewards entrepreneurial behaviour there is plenty of room for exceptional people to grow. Join an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success!
Why it’s a great opportunity
- There is an incredibly highly skilled team working on the latest SaaS technology and they have excellent projects in the pipeline
- Progression opportunities are vast and the ability to learn and develop your own skill set are endless
- There is an excellent salary on offer alongside industry leading benefits
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Excellent Microsoft C# .Net development knowledge with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Proven track record of software development working on commercial software
- Practical experience of using .Net core, common communication protocols (such as HTTP and REST APIs)
- Experience of working with Crystal reports, Jira, Git, Bitbucket, Crucible, Bamboo, Installshield and creating build scripts.
- Practical knowledge and experience of Agile methods such as Scrum/Extreme Programming and conducting code reviews
- Good knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other architectural patterns
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job