.NET Software Developer - Leamington Spa - £30,000
The client is
- Excellent web application and services development experience in C# / ASP.NET
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Ideally some experience with MVC
- Experience of developing internal applications, using such tools as workflows, ETL, VB, document templates and a variety reporting methods
This a fantastic .NET Software Developer role in which you will work on some fantastic and diverse projects. The role includes:
- Building new software solutions from scratch, including using your own initiative to scope the projects
- Working on implementation, development, administration and support of the firm's business functions and management applications
- Work with an established team on new projects and be involved in the full development life cycle
- Some requirement analysis, software design and unit testing.
The company is headquartered in Leamington Spa. They have significant growth plans for next year and it's a great time to join them and become part of something special. They invest in their employees and can offer a great work - life balance, coupled with excellent career progression and training opportunities.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits. To apply, press apply now or send your CV to
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'