Would you class your self as an accomplished .Net developer? Do you want to work on Green Field Development?
Your new company
This is an opportunity to work with a world leading global bank with a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Not just a bank they are one of the largest employers of technologists in Belfast.
Work with teams developing cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions. This role is for a Server Side .Net Developer looking for the next exciting challenge.
Your new role
The successful candidate will need excellent development and analytical skills, the ability to quickly learn and deliver quality software using a pragmatic approach. They will need drive and commitment to co-ordinate work effort to achieve required project objectives. The successful candidate will receive an overview of the business context and specific training to enable them to perform the below key tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent C# knowledge and .Net expertise
- Design patterns and best software practices
- Working with SOA
- Experience of the full development life-cycle including agile practices
- Working with WPF or ASP.Net MVC
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus my client offers:
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare
- In addition, they offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. They pride ourselves on their ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies. Their select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- C# .Net Developer