- Implement APIs and application using the.NET Core (some exposure to framework) platforms
- Design, implement, document and support Sitecore 10.X solutions
- Extensive integration with 3rd party systems using both commonly support methods (REST, gRPC) and less common (SOAP)
- We test everything, extensive experience with unit and systems integration testing is a must
- Extensive training opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage quick career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and innovation
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus and leave package as well as optional involvement in Reply activities
- Understanding of OOP/SOLID principles, .NET/ASP.NET, MVC/WebAPI and strong C# programming skills
- Experience with creating custom Marketing Automation actions
- Basics of cloud environments (e. g. Azure, AWS).
- Sitecore certification, Sitecore 8/9, Sitecore JSS will be a plus
- Relevant experience in web application development
Canvas design world-class digital experiences for some of the world's biggest brands. With services including UX Research, UI & Creative Design, Web Development, and Project Delivery, they combine insight, creativity, and technical expertise to deliver all-encompassing digital solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'