The ideal candidate will have good overall commercial experience with C# and .NETCore as well as solid WPF application development experience.
The role requires someone who can take full ownership of their work and is able to be a self starter.
- Good solid commercial experience with C#, .NETCore, WPF and Visual Studio
- Able to work as a team and independently when required
- Maintaining core products and developing these
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code
- Agile experience would be an advantage
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Remote working flexibility
- Discount scheme
- Your Birthday off
- Personal allowance per month (for gym memberships etc.)
- Flexible working hours
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- Visual Studio
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'