You will play a pivotal role as .Net Developer and will work closely with a team of Developers as well as Designers, UX Architects and Project Managers.
The role of .Net Developer will include;
- seeing multiple projects through from estimating, scoping and spec through to completion.
- Communicating effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Putting latest technology into practise for a long list of household brands
- Working on multiple projects at a time, most of which will be related to content management (using Sitecore and Umbraco)
In order to be considered for the position of .Net Developer you will need;
- A proven track record working in a commercial setting with C# and .Net MVC
- A proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a passion and ability to hit the ground running within an experienced multidisciplinary team of developers
- Ideally experience of Umbraco and/or Sitecore
- Experience with GIT version control
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
This is a one off opportunity to join this agency and work with some of the best in the business. If you’re interested in learning more please send me your CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'