Fast Growing Development Agency
Social & Friendly Environment
Salary up to £40,000 + benefits
Location: Salford Quays - free parking
Are you a passionate .Net Developer?
Do you enjoy working on a variety of development projects?
We are working with a growing forward thinking Development Agency. For nearly a decade, they have worked alongside their clients to consistently innovate, build new ways of interacting with consumers, and improve business flows. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, recognising new daily challenges both in the market and those of their customers. Their multi-functional team excels in delivering innovative solutions to complex problems.
The inclusive team have successfully delivered hundreds of projects for the web, desktop, and mobile spaces. Standing distinct from other service providers, they are proud of every project they deliver. Building their customers'? businesses is the biggest achievement that they could ever claim. Culturally they are all passionate about technology and are eager to learn. You'll work with a team of enthusiastic motivated individuals who enjoy a challenge but also enjoy a friendly fun work environment.
Due to recent growth, they are looking to recruit a .Net Developer to expand the existing development team. You will play a key role in the development of new and existing projects using the latest technologies. You will have the opportunity to use your technical expertise whilst constantly learning and trying new technologies. Ideally you will use your problem solving skills to develop market leading solutions for a diverse range of clients. This is a great opportunity for you to make an impact quickly whilst propelling your career!
Responsibilities - .Net Developer
- Build new and support existing web and application features for a diverse client base
- Identify and suggest key areas of improvement for a variety of projects
- Communicate with colleagues and clients to understand client requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Work closely with colleagues to develop, test, and produce clean code
Essential Qualifications - .Net Developer
- 1 year commercial Development experience using the Microsoft technologies including ASP.Net and MVC
- Knowledge of T-SQL and Database Design
- Proven experience in designing and consuming Web APIs (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Understanding of clean code approaches, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Ability to solve complex tasks under pressure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'