You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team, delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Pro-actively participate in the full development lifecycle
• Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to our products
• Be involved with the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
• Code review other developers work, providing constructive feedback, advising on best practice & coding standards
As a well-rounded developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Proven ability to deliver software in an Agile environment
• Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
• A passion for software and technology
• Committing to delivering and maintaining high standards
• Managing time efficiently and effectively
• A quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
• Open and collaborative style
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'