(.NET Core and AWS or GCP)
I am currently working with a Cloud Consultancy in Manchester who are looking for a .NET Core Developer for a initial 6 month contract to help complete a migration from on premise to the cloud (AWS).
- Gather and Analyse system requirements and document specifications to meet client needs.
- Strong experience of migrating from on premise to the cloud.
- Analyse and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Experience in AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is a must.
If you are looking for a new exciting project, please send your updated CV to
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
- .NET Developer| Manchester| Contract| Cloud
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'