Our client is looking for a .Net Developer to start ASAP - Long term contract + multiple extensions. You will be exposed to coding at all levels of the stack, including modern Single Page Applications communicating with Web APIs, to processing and complex analysis of data from network devices and web services on the server side in C#.
- Experience developing .NET web applications using C# 6+ (.NET 4.5+)
- Single Page applications (TypeScript, jQuery, Knockout)
- Web API's / RESTful API's
- 3+ years of implementing unit tests using NUnit or similar
- Knowledge and experience of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, SCRUM and TDD specifically
- Experience with database abstraction frameworks such as nHibernate or Entity Framework
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server
- Developing with .NET Core
- Cloud development with Microsoft Azure
- Source control management with Git and Subversion
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience creating behavioural tests using Gherkin syntax
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'