Senior .NET Developer
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Salary: Ranging up to £55k
Please try and contain your excitement, however a great opportunity has opened up for a Tech savvy .NET developer to join a creative publisher company in the heart of Central London.
Premier are on the look out for a passionate, confident and .Net fluent individual to add to a team of developers.
They foster a collaborative and inclusive culture where everyone’s voices are heard. You will be part of a passionate team helping their audience to get the most out of the things they love, whatever they spend their time and energy on.
- Ensure key developments are professionally designed and implemented multi-media experiences in-line with the business specifications that also comply with the department standards and practices
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle
- Participate in all Agile planning meetings and stand-ups
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards
- Enhance the delivery and quality of the digital proposition products
- Be a significant contributor to the team-based efforts to create exciting and successful digital products which will be the basis of the company’s future revenue growth in the Media sector
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, concepts and emerging technologies to assist in the future roadmap of our products and consumer experiences
- Participate in and contribute to the technical vision for the wider development team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the craftsmanship and engineering aspects of software development
- SOLID principles
- BDD / TDD / DDD and use of mocks and dependency injection e.g. MOQ
- Web or mobile programming
- Integrated development environments and debugging
- Source Control Management including branching (SCM) e.g. Git
- Problem solving using code
- Design Patterns
- Agile Methodologies
If you have the right experience required, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Sian at
Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you have someone in mind, we have a fantastic referral scheme of up to £500 for successful referrals placed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'