.NET developer – Chester - £30,000
A .NET developer is required to join an award winning, highly successful business based in Chester to become part of a market-leading development team for a national company who are expanding the team due to growth over the latter of 2018. The .NET developer will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a .NET position, who is looking to take the next major step in their career. The successful candidate will be joining a busy and experience team with lots of new, exciting projects to work on, allowing you to hit the ground running working on interesting and challenging projects. The primary purpose of the .NET developer role will be the development and maintenance of web applications that underpin many of the operational processes that contribute to the business’s overall success.
- On-going support for live applications
- Building new application features and enhancements
- Attending daily scrums
- Unit testing and deploying all software solutions
Essential skills required;
- Experience with ASP.NET 4.0+
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013+
- Experience with TFS/Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Advantageous skills, the below are extremely beneficial;
- Educated to a degree level or higher
- Experience with the Entity framework or other ORM frameworks
- Azure web application hosting experience or knowledge
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing/architecting enterprise solutions
- Experience of unit testing
If you are a .NET developer, or a junior developer with 2 years’ experience who is seeking your next opportunity/step up within a hugely successful business based in Chester, please email your CV to along with availability, notice period and salary expectations or please call for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'