Amazing opportunity with our client who is a huge financial services provider. With offices around the UK they are now in a great phase of growth. My client is now looking to run a new operating model and is in search of a competent .NET developer.
You will be joining the greater software development team and engage with them to ensure the companies targets are met.
You will not be treated like a number here, your work will be rewarded and noticed through their generous benefits and ongoing support.
- C#, .NET framework
- Visual Studio
- Experience with SDL Tridion or any other Content Management System
- An individual who is open minded, willing to adapt, and a great analytical mindset
- Source Control (TFS)
- Mobile Design
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Critical illness cover, pension (12%), private medical cover.
- MSDN and Pluralsight subscription
You will be rewarded for your work, with great training and endless rewards, this is an opportunity to be taken advantage of. Feel free to get in touch and apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'