Our client is an award-winning and market-leading North-East based software house, highly focussed on the importance of mobile technology, digital strategy and user experience. With an impressive portfolio of clients and strong recent growth, they are currently seeking to add an experienced .NET Developer to their friendly development team.
Suitable applicants will have proven web development experience with the Microsoft technology stack and will work on a wide range of client projects.
You will need to be a graduate in a Computer Science related discipline or have the equivalent experience. You will have a solid commercial experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore
- Writing and executing unit tests
- Provide technical support for existing applications
- Assist with customer support
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git
- Good and effective communication skills
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently
- Work to given deadlines and budgets
- Diagnose and solve software issues
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business
- Team Foundation Server
- Continuous build systems and automated testing frameworks
- Microsoft Azure
- Umbraco CMS
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation which is proud of its strong technical background
Please state your salary requirement on application
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Visual Studio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job