Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: Full Stack .Net Developer
Salary: Open to negotiation
My client is looking for a talented Full Stack .Net Developer to join a growing digital team. If you're a Full Stack developer with a flair for problem solving, an eye for detail and a passion for delivering elegant solutions, we want to talk to you.
Looking for candidates who view working on multiple projects for a variety of clients, utilising various frameworks and products, as a normal day in the office.
The ideal person should be able to demonstrate an ability to work through the entire development lifecycle. Including collaborating with client teams and project stakeholders in order to define specifications. Through to the delivery of robust, resilient solutions that allow for growth.
The organisation has a long history of manufacturing. Today, they are renowned for their multi-format, digital and conventional printing, as well as their 3D construction. My client has a growing Digital Team, and it is the perfect place for someone with a creative mind to flourish.
The ideal candidate will be driven by:
- Designing and developing applications and frameworks
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Delivering quality through well-written unit testing
- Modern front-end prototyping and front-end programming
- Implementation of automation techniques
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- AngularJS, (& AngularUI)
Other desired experience:
- API web service design
- Revision control systems
- Database management systems
- Internet protocols and RFC standards
If you are interested in the role, please contact Brennan Black or Hannah Freeman on , alternatively email your CV and salary expectations to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job