A leading Professional Services company is looking for a .Net Developer in Bolton for up to £55k
Your new company
You will be working for a leading professional services organisation with a base in Bolton.
Your new role
You will be working as a lead developer with a .Net discipline. You will have past experience working with .Net, C#, MVC amongst other Microsoft stack technologies. You will be expected to mentor and nurture other developers as well as having a hands on role in coding yourself.
Your core responsibilities:
- Lead the technical design of new applications and prototype systems, liaising with other technical leads to understand the companies technology base.
- Mentor and coach less experienced developers.
- Define, update and adhere to software development patterns and standards.
- Experiment with new technologies where applicable, including machine learning and cloud based tools
- Liaise with 3rd party software providers - including design, development, support and maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have past experience of working with Microsoft technologies, be a self-starter with good analytical skills. You will be interested in cutting edge technologies in the AI arena and other streams of business practices. The company has huge scope for progression in the long run for the right individual, so you can expect some exceptional movement.
- Strong C# development in .NET environment
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- Web API 2
- Unit Testing with Moq
- SQL Server 2016
- Visual Studio 2017
- NET Core 2.0, Entity Framework Core & MVC Core
- TFS / VSTS
- Continuous integration and deployment
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £55K
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.